- You do not start accumulating points until you have joined.
- All awards are based on the combination of horse and rider.
- You can not win the same cup 2 consecutive years as a combination.
- If you win two high points cups as a combination then you choose which one you would like to win and the other one one goes to the person with the next highest points
- You must move up a level to win a series cup if you have won at a level already (Excludes level 4)
- You must
- Have entered at least 2 days toward the cup you are winning eg two jumping events to be eligible for the Jumping cups
- Overall - Flat and Jumping High Points
- Jumping High Points - Low jumper (65 and under)
- Jumping High Points - High Jumper (70cm+)
- Flat High Points
- Newcomer Rider Cup
- Young Horse Cup
- Maddie Memorial - Old Horse Cup
Series (if 2 events run):
- Dressage - level 0, 1, 2, 3, 4
- Show Hunter
- TTRs (Open and Novice)
- Presidents Cup
- Tamara Sportsmanship Award
- Bannerman Memorial Cup
- Vernon Logistics - Turnout Award
For a full summary on the criteria - Click here: WRC Awards 2019-2020 v2